3 Healthy Chicken Dinner Recipe Ideas l 12WBT Blog 12WBT
Chicken is a family staple in maximum Aussie kitchens – it’s excessive in protein, low in fats, is tremendous flexible AND may be very inexpensive! So we’ve put in combination 3 of our favorite rooster recipe concepts that we’re positive will develop into a success for your family.
Chicken Rice Paper Rolls
Serves: 2 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Calories: 288/serve
- eight Sheets Rice Paper (120g)
- eight Leaves Mixed Salad Leaves (80g), halved
- 150g Grilled Lean Chicken Breast, shredded
- 2 Carrot (122g), grated
- 2 Lebanese Cucumber (270g), lower into matchsticks
- 1 Red Capsicum (155g), lower into skinny strips
- 1/four Cups Mint Leaves (10g)
- Working with 1 rice paper sheet at a time, dip into a large, shallow bowl of heat water till simply comfortable. Let extra water drain off, and position flat on a slicing board.
- Place a lettuce leaf within the centre and most sensible with one-eighth of the rooster, carrot, cucumber, capsicum and mint.
- Fold in aspects and roll as much as enclose. Repeat with ultimate components.
- Serve undeniable, with some lime wedges, or with a dipping sauce
Creamy Chicken Mushroom Boscaiola
Serves: 1 | Prep time: 20 minutes | Cooking time: 15 minutes | Calories: 308/serve
- 1g Olive Oil Spray
- 1/2 Onion (45g), thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 Cloves Garlic (5g), beaten
- 100g Lean Chicken Breast, lower into skinny strips
- 1/2 Red Capsicum (46g), thinly sliced
- 1/2 Zucchini (51g), lower into matchsticks
- 75g Mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 63g Reduced Fat Ricotta
- 15g Parmesan Cheese, shaved
- 3g Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
- Spray a big frying pan with olive oil and warmth over medium warmth. Add the onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, for two mins or till comfortable. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the rooster and prepare dinner for 3 mins each and every aspect or till golden and cooked thru. Add to the plate with the onion combination.
- Add the capsicum and zucchini to the frying pan and stir-fry for 2-3 mins or till gentle golden and comfortable. Transfer to the plate with the rooster and onions.
- Spray the pan frivolously once more and upload the mushrooms. Stir-fry for two mins or till golden. Return the greens and rooster to the pan.
- Combine the ricotta with 1-2 tablespoons of water in a jug. Pour over the rooster combination. Toss to coat and warmth thru.
- Divide amongst serving plates. Sprinkle with the parmesan and chopped parsley.
Also learn: five Dinners Under $10
(I Can’t Believe It’s Not!) Butter Chicken
Serves: 2 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cooking time: 35 minutes | Calories: 321/serve
- 1g Olive Oil Spray
- 1/2 Onion (73g), finely chopped
- 200g Lean Chicken Breast, lower into 3cm items
- 1 Tablespoons Tandoori Paste (23g)
- 1/2 Cups Salt Reduced Chicken Stock Liquid (120g)
- 1/2 X 400g cans Diced Tomato (200g)
- 1/four Cups Dried Red Lentils (50g)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Light Cream (30g)
- four Pappadams (40g)
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Coriander (6g)
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil and warmth over medium-low warmth. Add onion and prepare dinner, stirring incessantly, for five mins or till comfortable.
- Increase warmth to medium-high and upload rooster. Cook, turning sometimes, for four mins or till golden. Add curry paste and prepare dinner, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add inventory, tomatoes and lentils. Bring to the boil. Reduce warmth to low and simmer for 20-25 mins, or till lentils are comfortable. Stir incessantly, and extra incessantly against finish of cooking. Stir in cream and prepare dinner for roughly 1 minute or till heated thru.
- Lightly spray pappadams with oil and prepare dinner on a sheet of paper towel within the microwave for 45 seconds or till puffed.
- Divide curry between dishes and serve crowned with the coriander leaves and a cup of non-starchy greens (like broccoli, cauliflower, inexperienced beans or carrots) with pappadams at the aspect.