High protein recipe: Omelette Hawaii
Omelette Hawaii, I really like how neatly candy pinapple is going with gooey cheese, all packed in an ideal, fluffy omelette.
Apart from giving it you a candy summer season vibe, this can be a nice low calorie, prime protein recipe too. Perfect to paintings to your seaside frame, whilst playing one thing other between your different recipes.
Ingredients (makes 1 omelette)
- 10 Egg whites
- 150 g – five.three ounces Pineapple slices*
- 50 g – 1.eight ounces (grated) Mozzarella
- 50 g – 1.eight ounces Ham (red meat shoulder, lean, deli meat, sliced)
Macros (in line with omelette)
Protein: 58 g
Fat: 15 g
Carbohydrated: 25 g
Energy: 479 kcal
Directions in video layout
*You get the most productive effects when you grill the pineapple slices for a little bit whilst you get ready the omelette components, to improve the candy taste. This step is not obligatory then again.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg whites with a little bit of 0 kcal sweetener (not obligatory, however is going rather well with the remaining) and salt to style.
- Heat a little bit of oil in a skillet and make an omelette. If you wish to have to grasp you omelette making method, watch this video first.
- As quickly because the omelette is (virtually) achieved, upload 0.33 of the cheese, upload the deli sliced meat, the (grilled) pineapple slices and most sensible with the remainder of the cheese.
- Fold the omelette sparsely.
- Heat it on very low warmth for ~1 minute. Enjoy!