[Shelfie] After much trial and error and pouring over this sub, I finally have a non-irritating routine for my super sensitive skin for the first time ever! : SkincareAddiction
I have at all times had sensitive skin however spent years seeking to keep watch over oil and breakouts (and was once almost certainly making them worse by means of stripping my skin with ProActiv and more than a few different drying merchandise). About two years in the past I hit 30 and it is like a transfer flipped – all of a unexpected my skin was once extraordinarily dry and flaky and on most sensible of that simply as purple and sensitive because it had at all times been. My entire objective in recent times has been to search out merchandise that merely are not making my skin sting when I put them on. It was once in truth a little bit of a revelation when I began the usage of a few of these merchandise that that was once in reality conceivable! I do not assume I learned how aggravated my skin has been for yearsssss – it had simply change into my “normal”. Enter SCA and all of the nice data and product suggestions – I finally really feel like my skin is in a much fitter position! Thank you!
I sought after a routine that was once easy, manageable, and maximum of all non-irritating. My final objective is to proceed to scale back redness as much as conceivable, so I’m beginning to paintings in Azaleic Acid, although it does appear to be quite frustrating, so now not positive if I will proceed with that or now not. (Any tips on redness-reducing for sensitive skin are welcome, please and thanks!!!). I would additionally like to paintings in some exfolitation one day, however in the previous the usage of any more or less AHA, BHA … smartly, lovely much the rest rather than those merchandise … has aggravated my skin. I’d love to listen to from some other sensitive-skinned cohorts if they have got discovered efficient, mild exfoliation choices.
– Micellar water if wanted (I do not understand how I lived with out Micellar water for see you later. This is my cross to for a mild fast cleanse or doing away with eye make-up)
– Hada Labo Premium (Maybe my favourite made from all time. I love the manner it feels and it significantly stepped up my moisture sport)
– Neutrogena HydroBoost, or Acure Seriously Soothing Day Cream (will almost certainly persist with simply the Neutrogena as soon as the Acure runs out)
– Elta MD Broad Spectrum Tinted Sunscreen, SPF 41
– Micellar water or Oil Cleanse with Apricot Kernel Oil (if I wore make-up)
– TO Azaleic Acid (including this in VERY slowly, so now not positive I’m seeing the get advantages but and as others have famous on this sub, the texture is a little tough to paintings with)
– Mix in combination Acure Seriously Soothing Blue Tansy Oil AND Hada Labo Premium (I do not know what it’s about blending those two merchandise in combination, nevertheless it feels superb to me for software and to fall asleep. I hate feeling oily/greasy prior to mattress and blending those two makes the oil really feel like extra of a serum and I get up with such cushy skin!)
Bonus Foundation Recommendation: I do not put on basis on a daily basis, however I discovered and love Tarte’s Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation. It’s non frustrating to my skin, super mild to put on and supplies sheer protection that is simply sufficient to cover redness.